Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO Lens for Canon
- Canon EF Lens Mount
- For Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- 25.6-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- Magnification Ratio of 1:2.9
- One UXR & Four Aspherical Elements
- One XR & Two Low Dispersion Elements
- Vibration Compensation
- Piezo Drive Autofocus System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15.3"
These optional add ons are dedicated accessories for the product featured on this page. Click the checkbox to add any accessory to your cart. If you have any questions about a product, please contact us.
This Tamron superzoom spans an astonishing range of focal lengths from a truly wide 16mm through to 300mm telephoto (35mm film equivalent: 24.8-465mm). At wide-angle it covers sweeping panoramic landscapes and intimate interiors; as a telephoto it can capture powerful close-ups of distant subjects. This unprecedented flexibility in framing is available with a quick turn of the zoom ring.
Leading-edge optics with ultrasonic focus and image stabilisation – plus 1:2.9 macro
The lens combines our latest advances in optical design – including the deployment of aspherical elements and newly developed glass – with multiple layers of coating to produce clear, sharp images while maintaining compact dimensions. And like all new Tamron lenses, ultrasonic focus and Vibration Compensation provide fast, quiet AF response and sharp images in lower light. Macro focusing down to 1:2.9 is also provided.
Improvements upon the 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) include:
- Greater focal length range – another 32mm
- Over 10% field of view at 16mm zoom
- Enhanced support for contrast-detection AF capabilities
- Smoother focusing in live-view mode
- Full-time manual focus
- Greater maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.9
2 Years Tamron Australia Warranty
- Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO Lens for Canon
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap