Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- F Mount Lens
- FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rear Focus System; Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
These optional add ons are dedicated accessories for the product featured on this page. Click the checkbox to add any accessory to your cart. If you have any questions about a product, please contact us.
The AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens rounds out Nikon's series of f/1.8 primes that blend both a versatile fixed focal length with a bright maximum aperture. This wide-angle lens incorporates two aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to compensate for chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to render sharp, clear imagery. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to lens elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Complementing the optical design is a Silent Wave Motor, which contributes to fast, quiet autofocus performance. Its rear focusing design further enables quick, exacting focus control and full-time manual focus override is possible by simply turning the focus ring in any mode.
Designed for use with FX image sensors, this lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture supports working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and two aspherical elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to maintain a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for both stills and video applications.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Rear focusing system solely moves the rear lens group during focusing, offers fast focusing speeds, and maintains the overall lens length during operation.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- 2 Years Nikon Warranty
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-76 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1015 Soft Lens Case