Nikon AF-S 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens
Nikon’s unique High Performance long Zoom lens updated and improved - an FX-format compatible super telephoto zoom lens with Nano Crystal Coat and VR II vibration reduction system. A successor to the AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED, offering Nikon’s exclusive support for focal lengths from 200 mm to the super telephoto 400 mm.
• A super telephoto zoom lens supporting Nikon’s exclusive range of focal lengths from 200 to 400 mm
• Coverage for a wide range of focal lengths enables capture of a wide variety of angles of view with a single lens.
• Nano Crystal Coat significantly reduces ghost and flare
• Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four stops
• ED lens elements (4) adopted for superior chromatic aberration compensation
• A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) mode added
• The addition of A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) mode prevents accidental switching from autofocus to manual focus. Along with M/A (autofocus with manual override, MF priority) mode, which enables manual focusing by rotating the focus ring while autofocus is operating, and M (manual focus) mode, this makes for a total of three focus modes.
12 Month Nikon Australia Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens
- Slip-on Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Semi-soft case CL-L2 (with dedicated interior cushioning material)
- Dedicated slip-in filter holder
- 52mm Screw-on NC Filter
- Dedicated Lens Protective Glass (attached to the lens)
- Dedicated Lens Protective Glass care
- Strap LN-1
- Instruction Manual