Nikon AF-S 10-24mm f3.5-4.5G ED DX NIKKOR Lens
- F Mount Lens
- DX Format
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 22
- Three Aspherical & Two ED Glass Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF & Internal Focusing
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.5"
- Filter Thread: 77mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
These optional add ons are dedicated accessories for the product featured on this page. Click the checkbox to add any accessory to your cart. If you have any questions about a product, please contact us.
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens from Nikon is wide-angle zoom lens designed for the DX (APS-C) format sensor found on many Nikon DSLRs, but can also be used on certain full-frame models utilizing their crop-sensor mode. As it stands, this lens will project an angle of view equivalent to a 15-36mm lens in the FX or full frame format.
The primary user of a lens such as the 10-24mm Zoom-Nikkor will be one who finds standard kit lenses not quite wide enough for their tastes when photographing landscapes or interior views. An added benefit of wide angle optics is their ability to focus extremely close for a unique perspective on macro objects as close as 9.5" (24cm).
This ultra-wide angle lens incorporates some of the best of Nikon's technical accomplishments in optical engineering. This 10-24mm lens features two extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses and three aspherical lens elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations. Nikon coats their glass with their own Super Integrated Coating that makes light transmission more efficient, virtually eliminating ghosting and flare.
Focusing is facilitated by a speedy and quiet Silent Wave Motor augmented by an internal focusing design that eliminates changes in barrel protrusion. Full time manual focusing override is available with the M/A focusing switch.
- Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
- For DX format DSLRs, this lens offers a broad and versatile wide-angle range which is the equivalent of a 15-36mm focal length range in the 35mm format
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- The Silent Wave AF system provides fast, accurate and near-silent AF action
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates changes in lens barrel length for consistent handling.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion Glass Elements
- For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
- 2 Years Nikon Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- HB-23 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1118 Soft Lens Case