Fujifilm X70 Digital Camera (Black)
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 Lens (28mm Equiv.)
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi, SHARE Printer Compatible
- ISO 51200 and 8 fps Continuous Shooting
- 77-Point AF System
- Interval Recording & Electronic Shutter
- Film Simulation Modes & Creative Filters
These optional add ons are dedicated accessories for the product featured on this page. Click the checkbox to add any accessory to your cart. If you have any questions about a product, please contact us.
A simple, convenient point-and-shoot characterized by its large image sensor and intuitive handling, the black X70 Digital Camera maintains Fujifilm's preference for a classically-inspired design with rich imaging capabilities. The large 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor features a unique randomized pixel array to deliver a high degree of image sharpness and clarity, as well as a nuanced color palette with smooth tonal transitions and high sensitivity to ISO 51200. Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps is also possible, as well as 8 fps continuous shooting and in-camera time-lapse recording for up to 999 consecutive frames. In addition the imaging attributes, the X70 is further distinguished by its inclusion of a Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 lens, which offers a 28mm equivalent focal length to suit a variety of shooting applications. This wide-angle prime sports a slim profile to match the compact form factor of the body itself, and the body is further refined by the inclusion of a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot 180° tilting touchscreen, physical exposure control dials, and milled aluminum accents for an aesthetic appearance. Comprised of imaging capabilities associated with the X-series of mirrorless cameras, yet packed into the pocketable size of a point-and-shoot, the X70 blends an esteemed mixture of both form and function.
Rounding out the feature-set of X70 is a dual-purpose autofocus system that can be configured to utilize 49 points in Single Point mode or up to 77 points in Wide/Tracking mode to suit tracking fast-moving subjects. The image processor also contributes to fast overall performance throughout the camera, including focusing speeds of just 0.06 sec. and a start-up time of only 0.5 seconds for quickly readying yourself when spontaneously shooting. For stealth applications, an electronic shutter function can be utilized for completely silent use, and also permits working with shutters speeds up to 1/32,000 sec. for photographing in bright conditions with wider aperture settings. Matching the portable, everyday aesthetic of the camera, it also features built-in Wi-Fi for wirelessly sharing imagery to mobile devices or remotely controlling the camera from smartphones or tablets via the Fujifilm Camera Remote app.
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- A large 16.3MP APS-C CMOS image sensor is integrated into the X70 to provide nuanced, fine image quality and detail. Using Fujifilm's unique X-Trans pixel array, the sensor is designed with a randomized pixel pattern to eliminate the need of an optical low-pass filter for reducing moiré and aliasing. By removing this filter from the design, higher image sharpness is also possible. The X-Trans sensor also works to provide highly effective noise reduction and a clean signal-to-noise ratio, which enables smoother-looking imagery that becomes especially apparent when photographing in low-light situations with an expanded sensitivity range up to ISO 51200.
The sensor also pairs with an apt image processor to avail quick performance speeds throughout the camera system, including an 8 fps continuous shooting speed, start-up time of 0.5 seconds, a shutter-lag time of 0.05 seconds, a shooting interval time of 0.5 seconds, and AF speeds of up to 0.06 seconds.
In addition to stills recording, the X70 also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps with a bit rate of 36 Mbps, and 50, 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates are also available.
- Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 Lens
- Complementing the imaging capabilities is a versatile wide-angle prime Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 lens, which offers a 28mm equivalent focal length to suit working in a wide range of situations from landscapes to everyday shooting. The optical design is comprised of seven elements in five groups, and includes a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and various distortions. An HT-EBC coating has also been applied to limit lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions, and a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality for selective focus applications. Also, extending the versatility of the prime lens design, a digital teleconverter function can be applied to simulate the field of view of 35mm and 50mm equivalent focal lengths when working in program, aperture-priority, or shutter-speed-priority modes.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen is featured on the rear of the camera, and sports a 180° tilting design to benefit working from low shooting angles or for front-facing selfies. The touchscreen design lends an intuitive means for control during shooting, allowing you to precisely select a focus point as well as touch-to-shoot. During playback, you can swipe to scroll between photos, double-tap to enlarge an image, and use familiar pinch movements for zooming in or out. Additionally, the touchscreen functions can also be completely deactivated to avoid unwanted changes to shooting settings.
- The compact body profile incorporates a range of manual controls for simple operation, including an intuitive means for manually selecting aperture and shutter speed settings, or quickly switching to aperture-priority, shutter speed-priority, or program exposure modes. A physical exposure compensation dial is also available to afford +/-3 EV control in 1/3 steps. Each of the dial controls are constructed from milled aluminum alloy, too, for enhanced tactile feedback.
- A dedicated Auto Mode Switch allows you to quickly enter Advanced SR Auto mode, which lets the camera choose the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Eight different function buttons are placed about the body design, including one customizable button for you to configure for quick adjustment or access to the setting of your choice.
- A built-in flash can be used to provide additional illumination to a scene or, alternatively, a hot shoe lets you attach an optional external flash for increased control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi permits wireless image sharing to and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app. Additionally, photos can also be sent to the optional instax SHARE printer via the instax SHARE app for producing instant physical prints of your images.
- Other Camera Features
- Optimized for precision and speed, the autofocus system can either be configured to utilize 49 points in Single Point mode, which is ideal for quick and precise focusing, or 77 points in the Wide/Tracking mode that benefits photographing moving subjects. Six distinct AF modes are also available, depending on the type of subject or scene, and include AF-S and AF-C variants of Single Point, Zone, and Wide/Tracking modes.
- Face Detection + Eye Detection AF automatically detects human faces and bases focus settings on recognized subjects.
- Auto Macro lets you photograph close-up subjects with a minimum working distance of just 3.9".
- In addition to the mechanical shutter, a fully electronic shutter function can be used for completely silent performance as well as the ability to use shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
- An interval timer permits recording time-lapse sequences and can be configured to record up to 999 frames in time spans ranging from one second to 24 hours.
- Taking advantage of Fujifilm's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X70 integrates several Film Simulation modes to mimic the look and feel of some of Fujifilm's classic film types. A refined Classic Chrome mode is designed to deliver muted tones and a deep color reproduction, similar to that of a dated slide film. Pulling from their more contemporary line of transparency films, Provia offers natural-looking tones for everyday shooting, Velvia produces a more dramatic and rich tonality with deeper color saturation, and Astia gives less contrast for a softer depiction of skin tones. Mimicking their negative films, Pro Neg. Std. gives smooth image tones that are suitable for accurate color renditions, while Pro Neg. Hi produces a more dramatic feel with the ability to draw color out of a variety of lighting conditions.
- In-camera panoramic images can be created by simply panning across the scene for wide-field 180° or 120° images.
- Multiple exposure mode gives you the ability to overlay imagery in-camera. When working in this mode, subsequent exposures can be paired and the final appearance can be previewed on the LCD before making the final exposure.
- Additional Advanced Filters can also be used to creatively enhance the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High Key, Low Key, Dynamic Tone, Soft Focus, and Partial Color (Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple).
- Fujifilm X70 Digital Camera (Black)
- NP-95 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1800mAh)
- AC-5VF AC Power Adapter
- Plug Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Protective Cover
- Clip Attaching Tool
- USB Cable