Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) (Black)
These optional add ons are dedicated accessories for the product featured on this page. Click the checkbox to add any accessory to your cart. If you have any questions about a product, please contact us.
The Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) with 18-55mm Lens combines true EOS performance and incredible image quality in a compact and user friendly camera body. The EOS M3 is ideal for still photography; portraiture, landscape and travel as well as high definition 1080p video.
With its large 24.2 Megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor, the EOS M3 captures high-resolution images even in low light with a range of 100 to 12800 ISO and a fast autofocus system, up to 6x faster than its predecessor.
Included in this kit is a Canon EF-M 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Autofocus Lens with a 35mm equivalent of 29-88mm. The EOS M3 is also compatible with a variety of dedicated EF-M Lenses and a range of EF and EF-S Lenses and Speedlites.
- Lightweight and Compact: The EOS M3 measures 4.4 width x 2.7 height x 1.7" depth and weighs about 13 oz without a lens attached.
- 24.2 Megapixel Sensor - The EOS M3 features a 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) sensor capable of capturing large image and movie files. At 24.2 Megapixels, the EOS M's sensor delivers images suitable for enlargements with sufficient resolution for significant trimming. Whether making poster-sized prints, zooming in on a particular detail or making Full HD movies, the EOS M3's sensor is primed to deliver.
- ISO Range - ISO of 100–12800 (expandable to 25600) means images can be captured with low noise and high detail, even in dimly lit situations.
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor - Complementing the EOS M3's CMOS sensor, Canon's DIGIC 6 Image Processor speeds up camera operations and the aids the camera's sensor in capturing detailed images with reduced noise at high ISOs and enables high-quality movie capture with a number of different movie compressions including MP4. The Digic 6 also enhances the camera's Dynamic Image Stabilization system and improves the AF system's face detection accuracy.
- Spot-on Consistent Auto Focus - The EOS M3's Hybrid CMOS AF III system is impressively fast, delivering comprehensive and accurate AF coverage over approximately 80% (vertical) and 70% (horizontal) of the entire image. With an optimized phase difference AF sensor built into the EOS M3's CMOS sensor's individual pixels, along with a secondary contrast detection system, the EOS M3's focus system is equipped to focus quickly and accurately in many situations.
- Fast, Intuitive Controls - the EOS M3 offers a number of control options for speedy manual operation. The camera features a Front Dial that's placed directly around the shutter button and is complemented by a dedicated Exposure Compensation Dial positioned within easy reach of the camera's thumb grip.
- 3.0” Tilt-type LCD Monitor - The EOS M3 has a large, high-resolution, 3.0” LCD monitor that tilts up 180° and down 45°, ideal for composing self portraits and high and low angle pictures.
- Intuitive Touch Screen for Selfies and Easy Menu Navigation - The EOS M3's touch screen is designed to be accessible without hindering access to the lens and shutter button, the EOS M3's touch screen is fast and easy to use.
- EOS Compatibility for Creative Control - While a number of lenses and accessories are designed specifically for the EOS M series, the EOS M3 is also fully compatible with over 70 of Canon's EF and EF-S Lenses plus other EOS accessories like Speedlites, Speedlite Transmitters and even Macro Ring Lites. Whether the EOS M3 is a primary or secondary camera, it boasts smooth compatibility with a wide range of EOS accessories.
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF-DC1) - In addition to its compatibility with EOS accessories and Speedlites, the EOS M3 is compatible with Canon's high-resolution Electronic Viewfinder EVF-DC1. Easily attached to the camera's hot shoe, the 2.36 Megapixel EVF-DC1 can tilt up 90°, and for photographers who wish to hold the camera up to their eye, it helps the EOS M3 deliver operation and feel similar to that of an SLR. Especially helpful in bright sunlight, or in situations where composing on the screen is not convenient, the EVF-DC1 can be an indispensible accessory for the EOS M3.
- External Microphone Jack - For expanded operations including Full HD movie recording, the EOS M3 features a built-in stereo microphone and an external microphone jack.
- Full HD Videos at 24p and 30p in MP4 Format - The EOS M3 can capture 1920x1080 Full HD video at frame rates of both 24p and 30p, and can record in MP4 format for easy sharing online.
- Manual Movie Control - The EOS M3 has touch-activated AF and a number of manual controls available, making adjustments silently and on the fly using the EOS M3's dial, controller wheel and touch operations easy. The EOS M3's external microphone jack adds further versatility to capturing video.
- Built-in Wi-Fi - The EOS M3 is designed to make Wi-Fi connections fast and easy. It can exchange data with other Wi-Fi compatible Canon cameras, connect directly to Canon's Connect Station CS100 device, upload directly to various web services like CANON iMAGE GATEWAY, Facebook and YouTube, and even play back images and movies on DLNA-compatible digital electronics.
- Remote Shooting & Wireless Printing - With the Canon Camera Connect app installed, the EOS M3 connects and can be controlled by your compatible smartphone or tablet for simple remote shooting. Plus, it can also connect and print directly to IP-compatible printers.
- Creative Photographic Options - With its built-in Creative Assist feature, the EOS M3 makes it simple to change camera settings in real time and see the effects as they happen. Whether adjusting brightness, sharpness, contrast, color tone and intensity or even moving to monochromatic images, the EOS M3 makes it easy for novices and professionals alike to find just the right look to match the emotion or tone of the image. Up to six personal settings can be saved and applied anytime when composing other images. Additionally, images shared from other photographers can be imported into the EOS M3, which can then display their settings and even apply them to the scene at hand. By helping the photographer to understand how different settings affect the look and feel of the photo or video, the EOS M3 can be an excellent learning tool.
- Built-in Speed - Don't let its compact size deceive–the EOS M3 is a fast and powerful camera. The EOS M3 captures images at up to 4.2 frames per second, even full-resolution RAW files! From still life to action photography and everywhere in between, the EOS M is ready to go.
2 Years Warranty from Canon Australia.
- LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery
- LC-E17 Battery Charger
- EM-200DB Neck Strap
- R-F-4 Camera Cover (Body Cap)
- Terminal Cover
- Interface Cable