Canon EOS 750D DSLR Camera Body
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0” 1040k-dot Vari-Angle Touch Screen
- 19-Point Cross-type Autofocus
- Wide ISO 100-12,800 Range
- Up to 5.0 Frames Per Second
- Full High Definition Video Recording
- Built-in WiFi with NFC Technology
These optional add ons are dedicated accessories for the product featured on this page. Click the checkbox to add any accessory to your cart. If you have any questions about a product, please contact us.
Expressive creativity from an impressive entry level DSLR. Capture the everyday with the all new Canon EOS 750D! Packed with features, this superb entry level DLSR is perfect for budding photographers who want to capture life in all its magnificent detail. Utilising Canon’s exceptional 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIG!C 6 image processor, you can create stunningly crisp and clear images that are vibrant with colour. Compact and solidly built, the EOS 750D features a 19-point all-cross type AF with three focusing area selection zones – so you can always find the focus of your shot. Its Intelligent Viewfinder and touch panel offer intuitive, comfortable controls, while its vari-angle LCD monitor provides effortless low-angle, high-angle and self-portrait shooting options. Ready to get creative? Creative photographers and moviemakers will love its easy-to-change shooting modes – with special scene modes, basic modes and creative modes – its eight creative filters, and its movie mode with MP4 and light IPB recording. As for sharing? Sharing is a breeze, with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor & DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- At the core of the 750D is the 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image Processor, both of which work together to produce high resolution images in a variety of shooting conditions. This is possible through a native sensitivity of ISO 100-12,800, which is expandable to 25,600 for situations that demand it.
- 3.0" Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0" Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its tilt and swivel capability makes shooting at odd angles easy, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Seven-level brightness control is available, and intuitive touchscreen control makes menu control simple, and offers Touch Autofocus.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. Manual exposure control and a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment provide high-quality control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera's shutter button.
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- For fast, accurate focusing in a variety of situations, the 750D features a 19-point all cross-type AF system. This allows for speedy focusing performance when using the viewfinder as well as in area selection modes.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- The Hybrid CMOS AF III System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF-phase and contrast detection-continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Wirelessly transfer images and videos with the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity of the 750D. When used with the Camera Connect mobile app users will be able to quickly and effectively upload files directly to social networking sites. Also, with NFC the camera can be paired to compatible mobile devices quickly, as well as to the CS100 Connect Station.
- Other Features
- Continuous shooting rate of up to 5 fps.
- Creative filters during stills, video, and Live View shooting.
- Microphone jack for audio recording.
2 Years Warranty from Canon Australia.
- Canon 750D body
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Eyecup Ef
- Wide Strap EW-300D
- Interface Cable IFC-130U
- EOS Digital Solution Disc